|220+ AMP Alternator for Buick GRAND SPORT, 1967 - 1969 6.6L V8 (400c.i.) Std and w/AC
|| 110+ AMPS
|| 220+ AMPS @ 1200 Engine RPM !
Total Output: 220+ AMPS
Direct Fit | Bolt-On | Plug & Play - This is an exact fit high output alternator designed specifically for your Buick GRAND SPORT 1967 - 1969 6.6L V8 [400c.i.] Std and w/AC. No modifications to the Buick GRAND SPORT are necessary! This unit mounts the same as your factory Buick GRAND SPORT alternator and utilizes the same electrical connections.
100% Brand New! Made in the USA! - We don't require a core charge because all of our inventory is 100% Brand New. Watch out for the other guys selling 'rewound' junk. 'If they want your core, find a better store!'.
The Best One Year, No Hassle Warranty! - Unconditional warranty like no one else in the business. If you have a problem with your high output alternator we will repair it at no charge to you for one year!
Monster Audio Performance - This alternator was designed specifically for high amperage audio performance in mind. Many customers use PowerBastards.com high output alternators competitively in stereo competitions around the globe!
110AMPs @ Idle and Full Output Available at a Low 1200RPM! - Delivers the power on board your Buick GRAND SPORT when you need it, across the entire RPM range. The other guys expect you to spin your engine to 6500RPM before their alternator makes the rated output while their idle output is actually lower than your factory Buick GRAND SPORT alternator!
Daily Driver & Competition Ready - All of our alternators can be used in a daily driver or in a competitive environment without problems. These are the most reliable, highest output alternators on the planet designed specifically for your Buick GRAND SPORT. Our unconditional one year warranty backs it up as well as our customer testimonials.
Buy with Confidence! - PowerBastards.com is Better Business Bureau Accredited and has always maintained an 'A' rating.
Designed to meet the increasing demands of the stock Buick GRAND SPORT electrical system WITH added capacity to handle addition accessories like:
- Charging Multiple Batteries
- High Amperage Car Audio & Video Components like Stereo Amps, Subs, DVD Players, Onboard Gaming Consoles, PC's, TV's
- CB Radio
- HID Lighting
- Dual or high pressure/volume electric fuel pumps
- Aftermarket ignition components
- Aftermarket ECM, PCM's and Scan tools
- Laptops and power inverters
- High Amperage radiator cooling fans
- Aftermarket stereo systems
- Alcohol Injection Systems and alternate fuel vehicles
- Snow Plows, Winches, On Board Air Compressors, Air Suspension Systems
- Law Enforcement, Safety Vehicle Lighting Kits, Fleet Vehicles like Limo, Taxi Cabs and Satellite News and Ice Cream Trucks
- Up Armored Civilian and Military Vehicles
- Military Chase Vehicles
This alternator is perfect for anyone needing to beef up their current electrical system. Each unit is dyno tested before shipment to ensure you receive a working unit the first time. The components inside this alternator are heavy duty, high amperage and brand new. We use the highest quality components to build the best high output alternator ensuring your unit will last long and run quiet.
One Year No Hassle Warranty! We believe in our product so much that we back it with a one year, no hassles warranty from the date of purchase.
These units are in stock and ready to ship. Place your order before 3PM EST M-F and your order ships same day!
Powder Coated units usually ship next day!
This Alternator Also Fits:
- Chevrolet Impala & Impala SS, 1969 7.0L V8 (427c.i.)
- Chevrolet Impala & Impala SS, 1969 6.5L V8 (396c.i.)
- Chevrolet Impala & Impala SS, 1968 - 1969 5.4L V8 (327c.i.)
- Buick GRAND SPORT, 1970 - 1971 7.5L V8 (455c.i.)
- Chevrolet G Series Vans, 1969 - 1971 5.0L V8 (307c.i.)
- Chevrolet G Series Vans, 1969 - 1971 4.1L (250c.i.) L6
- Cadillac Fleetwood / Brougham, 1968 - 1971 7.7L V8 (472c.i.)
- Oldsmobile F85, 1970 - 1971 7.5L V8 (455c.i.)
- Oldsmobile F85, 1968 - 1971 4.1L (250c.i.) L6
- Chrysler EXECUTIVE, 1970 7.5L V8 (455c.i.)
- Cadillac Calais, 1968 - 1971 7.7L V8 (472c.i.)
- Chrysler EXECUTIVE, 1970 5.7L V8 (350c.i.)
- Buick Estate Wagon, 1970 - 1971 7.5L V8 (455c.i.)
- Chevrolet El Camino, 1970 - 1971 7.4L V8 (454c.i.)
- Chevrolet El Camino, 1970 6.6L V8 (400c.i.)
- Chevrolet El Camino, 1969 - 1971 5.7L V8 (350c.i.)
- Chevrolet El Camino, 1969 - 1971 5.0L V8 (307c.i.)
- Chevrolet El Camino, 1969 - 1971 4.1L (250c.i.) L6
- Cadillac Deville, 1968 - 1971 7.7L V8 (472c.i.)
- Oldsmobile CUTLASS, 1970 - 1971 4.1L (250c.i.) L6
- MORE VEHICLES...