AMP Alternator for Buick Grand National, 1986 - 1987
|| 120+ AMPS
|| 240+ AMPS @ 1200 Engine RPM !
Direct Fit | Bolt-On | Plug & Play - This is an exact fit
high output alternator designed specifically for your Buick Grand National 1986 - 1987. No
modifications to the
Buick Grand National are necessary! This unit mounts the same as your factory Buick Grand National
alternator and utilizes the same electrical connections.
100% Brand New! Made in the USA! - We don't require a core
charge because all of our inventory is 100% Brand New.
Watch out for the other guys selling 'rewound' junk. 'If they want your core,
find a better store!'.
The Best One Year, No Hassle Warranty! - Unconditional warranty
like no one else in the business. If you have a problem with your high output alternator we
will repair it at no charge to you for one year!
Monster Audio Performance - This alternator was designed
specifically for high amperage audio performance in mind. Many customers use
PowerBastards.com high output
alternators competitively in stereo competitions around the globe!
120AMPs @ Idle and Full Output Available at a Low 1200RPM! -
Delivers the power on board your Buick Grand National when you need it, across the entire RPM range. The
other guys expect you to spin your engine to 6500RPM before their alternator
makes the rated output while their idle output is actually lower than your
factory Buick Grand National alternator!
Daily Driver & Competition Ready - All of our alternators can
be used in a daily driver or in a competitive environment without problems.
These are the most reliable, highest output alternators on the planet designed
specifically for your Buick Grand National. Our unconditional one year warranty
backs it up as well as our customer testimonials.
Buy with Confidence! - PowerBastards.com is Better Business Bureau
Accredited and has always maintained an 'A' rating.
Designed to meet the increasing demands of the stock Buick Grand National electrical system WITH
added capacity to handle addition accessories like:
- Charging Multiple Batteries
- High Amperage Car Audio & Video Components like Stereo Amps, Subs, DVD Players, Onboard Gaming Consoles, PC's, TV's
- CB Radio
- HID Lighting
- Dual or high pressure/volume electric fuel pumps
- Aftermarket ignition components
- Aftermarket ECM, PCM's and Scan tools
- Laptops and power inverters
- High Amperage radiator cooling fans
- Aftermarket stereo systems
- Alcohol Injection Systems and alternate fuel vehicles
- Snow Plows, Winches, On Board Air Compressors, Air Suspension Systems
- Law Enforcement, Safety Vehicle Lighting Kits, Fleet Vehicles like Limo, Taxi Cabs and Satellite News and Ice Cream Trucks
- Up Armored Civilian and Military Vehicles
- Military Chase Vehicles
This alternator is perfect for anyone needing to beef up their current
electrical system. Each unit is dyno tested before shipment to ensure you
receive a working unit the first time. The components inside this alternator are
heavy duty, high amperage and brand new. We use the highest quality components
to build the best high output alternator ensuring your unit will last long and
One Year No Hassle Warranty! We believe in
our product so much that we back it with a one year, no hassles warranty from
the date of purchase.
These units are in stock and ready to ship. Place
your order before 3PM EST M-F and your order ships same day!
Powder Coated units usually ship next day!
This Alternator Also Fits:
- Chevrolet Caprice, 1989 - 1993 5.7L V8 (350c.i.) Upgrade for Optional 124 Amp, Police Opt
- Chevrolet Caprice, 1989 - 1993 5.7L V8 (350c.i.) Police Opt
- Chevrolet Caprice, 1989 - 1993 5.0L V8 (305c.i.) Upgrade for Optional Police Upgrade for Optional 124 Amp
- Chevrolet Caprice, 1989 - 1993 5.0L V8 (305c.i.) Upgrade for Optional 124 Amp, Police Opt
- Chevrolet Caprice, 1989 - 1993 5.0L V8 (305c.i.) Upgrade for Optional 120 Amp
- Chevrolet Caprice, 1989 - 1993 5.0L V8 (305c.i.) 124 Amp, Police Opt
- Chevrolet Caprice, 1989 - 1990 4.3L V6 (262c.i.) Upgrade for Optional 120 Amp
- Cadillac Fleetwood / Brougham, 1990 - 1992 5.7L V8 (350c.i.)
- Cadillac Fleetwood / Brougham, 1990 - 1992 5.7L V8 (350c.i.) w/Coachbuilder Opt
- Pontiac Firebird, 1989 3.8L V6 (231c.i.) w/Turbo
- Buick Regal, 1987 3.8L V6 (231c.i.) w/Turbo